Century Cabinetry has an immediate Assistant Project Manager position available for a cabinetry construction professional. As Assistant Project Manager you will be responsible for delivering superior service to our clients. Your territory will include Loudoun and Fairfax Counties in Northern Virginia. You will manage cabinetry installation projects from final initial scheduling until completion of the job.
Essential Job Functions:
- Efficiently manage and oversee single family and townhome cabinetry installations in multiple rooms within the house
- Ability to troubleshoot/problem solve in the field
- Participate in job site meetings with construction managers and installers
- Support the preparation of change orders, delivery, quality inspections, and installation scheduling
- Handle multiple construction sites simultaneously
- Read and understand cabinetry plan drawings and perspectives
- Verify wall dimensions to ensure successful cabinet installations
- Inspect quality of installations, identify and create checklist of outstanding items
- Experience and willingness to work in the field when necessary is required
At Century, we pride ourselves in providing our builders with cabinetry that is both functional and beautiful, enhancing the overall home environment. We offer a competitive compensation program with advancement opportunities. A compensation package will include a competitive salary plus benefits, vacation, and 401-k retirement plan with a strong company match. Individuals are encouraged to apply that have intermediate experience in the field, are organized, reliable, and have the ability to work independently.
Related keywords: project manager, assistant project manager, associate project manager, construction