Job Categories: Production
Job Types: Full Time
Job Locations: Leesport PA
Century Cabinetry has an immediate need for a cabinet builder, this position will be responsible for producing assembled cabinets from component material. The dedicated, hardworking individual will be expected to work within the framework of a team and produce cabinets both with a team member and individually.
Century offers a competitive compensation program with ample room for advancement including an hourly rate, paid holidays, paid time off, benefits and 401K retirement plan with 6% Company match.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Assemble cabinets to both quality and production standards
- Assemble cabinet boxes by moving material from carts (above and below shoulders), placing on building table and assembling using glue and staple guns and moving completed cabinet box from building table to assembly rollers.
- Work as a member of a team
- The ability to build specialty cabinets and install accessory items to both quality and production standards
- Assist department leadership with multiple tasks including continuous improvement initiatives, inventory and product reclamation
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to follow all safety rules
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to understand instructions and to follow procedures
- Good work ethic required and must maintain a professional attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous manufacturing or warehouse experience necessary
- Must be highly organized, self-motivated and have reliable attendance
- Must be a team player with a positive and cooperative attitude