Century Cabinetry is currently taking applications for full time positions within our manufacturing facility. General labor, machine operators, assembly and warehouse positions are available.
- Meets quality standards of product with assistance from management and upholds integrity of product.
- Maintains machinery and equipment in a safe manner.
- Must be able to life 15(+) pounds regularly.
- Doors, parts, and other miscellaneous materials are handled with care daily.
- All production personnel, due to the nature of the work, are required to stand on their feet for an entire shift (with exception of break periods and lunch).
Familiarity with woodworking machinery and technique a plus.
Income varies on level of experience.
Full range benefits including 401-K with company match following designated requirements.
Founded in 1976, Century Cabinetry has followed three simple objectives; Quality, Style and Value. These objectives continue to guide us each and every day in our mission to satisfy our customers by providing workmanship and reliability expected of fine cabinetry.