Century Cabinetry is currently seeking a full time (night shift) machine operator within our manufacturing facility. Machine operator involves the use of a variety of woodworking machines to produce high-quality panel and doors. Fast-paced environment, great fit for energetic individuals seeking a challenging position that utilizes and builds upon existing skills.
- Panel saw can be learned
- CNC experience or edge bander – highly preferred millwork experience
- Operating a variety of millwork machinery
- Basic mathematics principles including addition, subtraction, ability to read a tape measure, and calculate fractions
- Ability to multi-task, tolerate and manage changes in priorities and deadlines
- Adhere to safety practices to ensure proper use of all tools and machinery
- Ability to stand, move with ease, and lift 45-50 lbs, repeatedly for duration of shift
- Work extended hours when workload/schedules require
Familiarity with woodworking machinery and technique a plus.
Income varies on level of experience.
Full range benefits including 401-K with company match following designated requirements.