Century Cabinetry is seeking skilled and hardworking cabinet makers who possess a positive attitude, eager to learn new skills, willing to work as a team, follow direction, meet deadlines, and have strong work ethics.
- Must be experienced in millwork, reading shop drawings, cabinet fabrication or some form of furniture making/assembly experience.
- Ability to work with powered tools/equipment in a safe manner.
- Meets quality standards of product with assistance from management and upholds integrity of products.
- Must be able to lift up to 55 pounds regularly.
- Doors, parts, and other miscellaneous materials are handled with care daily.
- All production personnel, due to the nature of the work, are required to stand on their feet for an entire shift (with exception of break periods and lunch).
Familiarity with woodworking machinery and technique a plus.
Century specializes in the production of high-end cabinets. We pride ourselves to deliver superior design and high-quality manufacturing on every project for every client.
Income varies on level of experience.
Full range benefits including 401-K with company match following designated requirements.
Founded in 1976, Century Cabinetry has followed three simple objectives; Quality, Style and Value. These objectives continue to guide us each and every day in our mission to satisfy our customers by providing workmanship and reliability expected of fine cabinetry.
Related keywords: manufacturing, assembler, assembly, hiring immediately, production