Century Cabinetry, a leading cabinetry manufacturer in Pennsylvania, has an immediate opening for a Carpentry Service Technician. You will need to have some carpentry experience and ample people skills to work in the field.
Essential Job Functions:
– Travel throughout the area addressing repairs and touch-up of cabinetry at new construction job sites
– Act as a Century representative and present yourself as a professional service technician while on site
– Interact mostly with field superintendents, project managers, and occasionally homeowners at the job site location
– Perform cabinetry adjustments, repairs, touch-up, and complete warranty appointments from start to finish
– Handle multiple repair and touch-up tasks simultaneously and be willing to address additional cabinetry related items while on site
– Prior cabinetry installation and/or touch up knowledge and wood finish experience is preferred but not required
– Should be able to read cabinetry layout plans and verify wall dimensions with proper measurements
– Must be reliable, willing to work standard Monday-Friday construction hours with occasional overtime
Century offers a competitive compensation program with ample room for advancement including an hourly rate, incentive program, a company vehicle, benefits and 401-K retirement plan with company match.