Century Cabinetry is seeking full time or part time warehouse associates.
Century offers a competitive compensation program with ample room for advancement including an hourly rate, paid holidays, paid time off, benefits and 401K retirement plan with 6% Company match.
- Prepare orders for accurate delivery or pickup
- Pick, wrap, label, and scan warehouse stocked parts
- Able to read and interpret product labels and delivery notes
- Able to lift heavy items while loading and unloading orders onto or off vehicles
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Keep a clean and safe working environment
- Parts and other miscellaneous materials are handled with care daily
- Must be able to lift 50(+) pounds regularly
- Ability to work with others and follow direction
- All personnel, due to the nature of the work, are required to stand on their feet for an entire shift (with exception of break periods and lunch)
Previous warehouse experience is a plus.