Century Cabinetry is seeking full time or part time warehouse associates.
- Prepare orders for accurate delivery or pickup
- Pick, wrap, label, and scan warehouse stocked parts
- Able to read and interpret product labels and delivery notes
- Able to lift heavy items while loading and unloading orders onto or off vehicles
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Keep a clean and safe working environment
- Parts and other miscellaneous materials are handled with care daily
- Must be able to lift 50(+) pounds regularly
- Ability to work with others and follow direction
- All personnel, due to the nature of the work, are required to stand on their feet for an entire shift (with exception of break periods and lunch)
Previous warehouse experience is a plus.
First and second shifts available! First, day shift, is from 7 am – 3 pm. Second shift is from 3 pm – 11 pm.
Full range benefits including 401-K with company match following designated requirements.
Founded in 1976, Century Cabinetry has followed three simple objectives: Quality, Style and Value. These objectives continue to guide us each day in our mission to satisfy our customers by providing workmanship and reliability expected of fine cabinetry.